General Home Inspection
Why You Need an Inspection + What to Expect
Inspection reports will vary on a case-by-case basis, but a standard Diligent Home Inspection will cover the following:
- The condition of the home’s heating system;
- The home’s central air conditioning system (temperature permitting);
- The interior plumbing and electrical systems;
- The roof, attic and visible insulation;
- The structural condition of the walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors; and
- The soundness of the foundation, basement and other structural components.
Following each inspection, the client will be provided with a written and photograph-enhanced report covering every aspect of the inspection. The report will clearly alert the client to any components of the home that are significantly deficient, unsafe or near the end of their life.
All Diligent Home Inspections will be accompanied by a written report, provided within 24 hours of the inspection.
- The exterior of the home
- Electrical systems
Diligent Home Inspectors are proud to perform inspections utilizing the latest industry technologies, including:
- A roof inspection using state of the art, high-definition drone camera technology;
- A comprehensive structural integrity inspection;
- A visual inspection of the exterior of the home;
- A complete inspection of the electrical panel and all major electrical components throughout the home;
- A check of the condition and functionality of the heating and air conditioning systems;
- An inspection of all major components of the plumbing system, including the water heater and main shut-off valves;
- An inspection of the home’s insulation and vapor barriers using cutting-edge FLIR thermal imaging technology;
- An overview of the condition of the interior of the home; and
- A full review of the mechanical and natural ventilation systems.